Information about upcoming continuing education opportunities, trade shows, and new research.
We endeavor to support Continuing Education and the presenting organizations.
Below are some key conferences and events that PulseVet is proud to support.
AAEP annual convention & trade show
international society of equine locomotor pathology
- Proximal Forelimb and Neck Connection: in-person and livestream from Milan, Italy, August 28-30, 2021
- Fetlock, Carpus, Metacarpus: in-person and livestream from The Netherlands, September 16-18, 2021
- The Foot and Pastern: in-person and livestream from Marolles-en-Brie, France, October 14-16, 2021
- Stifle & Thigh: in-person and livestream from Lexington, KY, USA, October 28-30, 2021
- Hock & Crus: in-person and livestream from Las Vegas, NV, USA, November 4-6, 2021
veterinary professional development
- Equine Joint Ultrasound: Utrecht, The Netherlands, June 18-19, 2021
- Back, Sacroiliac & Pelvic Problems of the Horse: Stuttgart, Germany, July 16-17, 2021
- Ultrasound-Guided Orthopedic Injection Techniques & Therapies: Nashville, TN, August 6-7, 2021
- Back, Sacroiliac & Pelvic Problems of the Horse: Birmingham, UK, August 20-21, 2021
- Back & Sacroiliac Conditions – Return to Sport & Injury Prevention: Whitesboro, TX, USA, September 10-11, 2021
- Sports Horse Medicine & Orthopedics: Ocala, FL, USA, September 14-15, 2021
- Equine Joint Ultrasound & Therapies: Helsinki, Finland, September 18-19, 2021
- Rehabilitation for Lower Limb Tendon & Ligament Conditions: Stockholm, Sweden, September 28-29, 2021
- Advances in Equine Podiatry: Charlotte, NC, October 22-23, 2021
- Donkey / Mule Medicine & Orthopaedics: Basel, Switzerland, October 29-30, 2021